Tuesday, February 27, 2007

- Stitches West Information

So I've talked about how I went to Stitches West last weekend, on February 24, 2007. I wanted to take pictures, but they didn't allow pictures to be taken, sigh....

The convention center was huge and packed!!! I never knew so many people were into yarn. There were a TON of vendors, they were everywhere!!

What was really cool was that people everywhere were wearing things they'd made. I got soooo many ideas. The vendors also had knitted/crochet items all over. Everything was just beautiful. There were knitters of all ages, which was cool, and people walking around knitting as they looked.

I dragged some family members, who have no interest in knitting, to the convention, and even they were impressed. I do think they saw me drooling a few times. My mom still hasn't stopped talking about the beautiful Victorian lace she saw everywhere.

I now have so many knitty ideas running around my head I think I'm in trouble. Ever since Saturday I've been dreaming about yarn, it's kinda scary. Really that's all I've been dreaming about.

Now totally off the subject of yarn, tomorrow I am teaching my very first CPR class to my co-workers, and I'm kinda nervous. AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!

Alright, well nothing more to say, except in the immortal words of Spider Robinson, "Shared pain is lessened; shared joy, increased — thus do we refute entropy."

No comments: