Thursday, March 22, 2007

- Doesn't like the flash

I posted this for the simple fact that it makes me laugh. Neighbor baby hates the flash, and has started making this face when you pull out the camera. Either that or the sleepy eyes, that makes him look high. It's freakin' funny! Look at that picture and tell me you didn't laugh!


Oh, and I adore my secret scarf knitter, scarfer(?). She loves animals, and yarn, what more is there to like in a person?!? Seriously, she seems like a cool chick, and I can't wait to get to know her better.

I also can't wait to get to know my scarfee (?) better. I'm going to love knitting the pattern I picked for her. Now to choose the yarn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pic! Gave me a giggle.

Anonymous said...

Shux! Also looking to get to know you better (secretly knitting away!). Sorry I had to make two comments to say this - just wanted to check that the anonymous thing worked first!

jenn said...

My child is not here for your amusemnet!! LOL I love that pic!