Monday, March 19, 2007

- Just saw this

I just read a blog where the person has knitted Harry Potter scarves here it is. I think these are so cool. Maybe I'll have to make some, I know a lot of Harry Potter fans. Hmmmmm, get an early start on Christmas? Perhaps I will. (yeah, right. I still haven't gotten all of my presents to everyone from last Christmas).

I just thought this was odd and so of course I need to post the odd and strange.


What do the colors mean?
blue: for links (the A tag)
red: for tables (TABLE, TR and TD tags)
green: for the DIV tag
violet: for images (the IMG tag)
yellow: for forms (FORM, INPUT, TEXTAREA, SELECT and OPTION tags)


So apparently this is what my blog looks in graph form....seeing as I am such a wiz at reading graphs....to me it looks like some kind of strange flowering plant. Or perhaps a map to some really complex subways system. Anyhooo, I the site that did it is here.

Oh, and these are cool too.

No comments: