Wednesday, March 14, 2007

- Yarn swap anyone?

On the ever so wonderful KH there has been talk of a yarn swap. What is a yarn swap you ask?!? Well just what it sounds like. :-)

Everyone gets a partner and you buy yarn from them. You have to use an anonymous e-mail address, so your partner doesn't know who they are getting their yarn from. Then you get yarn from someone else and so on, and so on, etc.

This looks fun, and I really want to do it. Maybe it'll convince me to branch out regarding my yarn buying habits. I have a tendency to buy all natural fibers, unless I am making something for a baby, or something that has been specifically requested. I have found that so far I am not a big "blend" person. One or the other when it comes to yarn.

Now, it's not that I need anymore yarn, because the gods of knitting know I sure don't. But, it'll be a chance to talk to someone new, and get a present. Come on who doesn't like presents?

What? You want to know if I have any interests other than knitting and yarn? Hmmmm, lemme think....I'll have to get back to you on that.

No comments: