Friday, April 6, 2007

- Oddball Blanket #3 (all wool)

Just a quick note that the third Oddball blanket has begun it's trek. Here is a picture of it:


This blanket will be knitted only with wool (not superwash), so that it can be given to a charity that only wants natural fiber blankets.

Seriously, I love these projects, all three. I am knitting on the first and the third blankets, and the second one I am helping out with the blog. I feel very privileged to be a part of these and am excited to participate with such cool people.

My yarnee (from the swap) got her yarn, and is either really nice, or really likes her yarn. I'd like to flatter myself that I picked out good yarn for her. :-) She is a very cool person, and I'm glad to get to know her. Also, the wonderful scarf fairy that I have is really cool to. I am really enjoying getting to know her! Yeah, knitting people rock!

1 comment:

knitting harvest said...

Thanks for stopping by at our blog! We're really enjoying the whole experience and the percentage buttons were a great find. I love your dishcloth and miter square colors.