Saturday, April 21, 2007

- Yet another dishcloth

I'm knitting on another dishcloth, they are fun to make and quick to knit. I'm really enjoying this one because its soooo completely mindless I don't have to think at all. It's a 4 row repeat, you can find the pattern here.

The picture is dark, and the yarn is more of a purplish blue that pictured, but hey, you get the point.

According to the internet I am:

I am nerdier than 66% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!


And since the internet knows all, I guess I believe it. However, I would have scored myself a little higher on the nerd/geek scale.

I got an e-mail from my yarner (the person who is sending me yarn), and she said she mailed out my package, and I should get it in the beginning of the week. The anticipation is killing me.

1 comment:

jenn said...

stupid comments wont let me post me nerd score. any way I am only 45% nerd. I am going to make Corey take it later.