Tuesday, April 17, 2007

- Yet another good mail day for me.

I got home from work today and had many little presents in the mail. I got two more of the books I ordered from amazon.com:


OHHHHHHH, I can't wait to break those open! In addition to the books, a friend of mine in Wisconson, Jasmine sent me some really cool yarn and lotion:

A girl can't have too much lotion. Here is a close up so ya'll can really see what I got!



Now how sweet is she.

In Oddball Blanket news; Blanket #1 is making it was around the USA. It has left Florida and is now in Michigan. Here's how it looked as it left Florida:



And here is how it looked when it arrived in Michigan:


Now Blanket #2 hit a bit of a snafu. Somehow instead of delivering it to Canada, the post office made a bit of a detour. The blanket ended up in Italy. Some poor women in Italy is scratching her head, as is Dangles in Canada. When Dangles opened the box expecting to see a blanket, what did she see to her surprise? Yup, you guessed it, A SINGING MONKEY!!! 'Cause really, what else would be in there? So it appears that Blanket #2 will have to begin again.

Well Blanket #3 (wool only) is being worked on by the second knitter in North Carolina. Here is a picture of it when it started:

The read yarn is hand dyed by Shandeh, our fearless leader. Very bright and very pretty. Well I think that's about it for updates. One of these days I'll get my Rum Cordials. The UPS site hasn't updated my tracking info since April 13th, so I know as of the 13th they were somewhere in New York. But uhhhh, that's the last anyone has heard from them, so maybe I'll get them tomorrow.

No comments: