Wednesday, May 16, 2007

- I'm going to be on the Radio

About a month ago a co-worker and I were interviewed for a family radio station. I just got a copy of of the 15 minute interview, and it is so cool!!!!! I'm sitting here listening to it, and I have to say, I sure do sound like I know what I'm talking about.....HA, who knew I could sound all professional and stuff?!?

You know I also have to say it's weird to listen to myself. I know it's me....but it doesn't sound like the me that I hear. But it sounds pretty cool nonetheless!

Have you ever had one of those days where you feel like you have somehow magically transported into a Fellini film without knowing it? That's how I feel today. I've been surrounded by clowns, poisoners, all I'm missing is someone riding a unicycle.

1 comment:

Marigold said...

Hi, I tagged you for the 8 random things meme. Have fun!