Monday, June 4, 2007

- Too busy to blog

I guess you can tell when life is picking up, I've been waaaaay too busy to even sit down for 5 minutes and blog a little bit. Sheesh.

I've been working like a mad women, trying to clean my house, hoping to spare some time to have fun and hang out with friends. I've got a new boyfriend (come on now all together, awwwww). So I've had NO time for knitting, not even a little bit, not even a row!!! I'm going through knitting withdrawals, my fingers are itching to make something. The house cleaning isn't going as planned either. I have the best of intentions, and am finding myself muttering under my breath on a regular basis, "I've got to clean the kitchen tomorrow", "I'm going to mop the floor in the morning", "I'm gonna do some laundry tomorrow night".....yet tomorrow never seems to come, as it's always today.

But my kitchen is such a mess I don't want to cook, so I WILL clean it tonight. I did some dishes last night, in order to clear just enough room to put the grocery bags somewhere other than on the floor. AARRRGGGHHH, isn't life always like this? Too much to do and too little time to do it, or not enough to do, and you're bored all of the time.

So anywhoo, this is why I haven't had time to blog lately. As soon as I get a little bit of down time (and after my kitchen is clean), I'll get to knitting, and back to blogging!!!!

2 comments:

rebecca said...

congratulations on the slightly-less-brand-new (by now) bf!!

I guess this means you also haven't had time for dyeing?

well, I am looking forward to hearing your reviews of your natural dye books whenever you do have time for such things again. :)

syndactylus from KH

letah75 said...

I haven't had time for dying that is for sure.

I do want to get those reviews done, however, at this point, and for the foreseeable future, they will just be reading reviews, not action reviews.