Thursday, June 14, 2007

- Yarn swap (again)

Ok, so I have joined a yarn swap! This time we are swapping twice. The first one will be yarn, and the second swap is a knitted item or something for knitting!!! I have a cool swaper (the person who will be sending me yarn), and a cool swapee (the person I will be sending yarn to)! Here is a link to the swap forum on KH.

Here is what I have so far to send to my swapee:

5 skeins of Elsebeth Lavold :: Hempathy it will come with a pattern for a very pretty camisole.
6 skeins of Wool of the Andes
1 skein of Andean Silk
2 bottles of Jacquard Dye in my swapee's favorite colors....No I won't say what colors because I want no chance that she will figure out who I am!

I will be including some local supprises that can not be bought anywhere else. She has no food allergies...so maybe some Sierra Nevada mustards....or a Chico Bag....hmmmm, so many choices. My swapee lives far, far away, and I want to give her a chance to get a little bit of my local flavor. We shall see. Perhaps some spices that are made right here.....I'll figure something out.

I'm hoping she will like what I send her in the first order, now I have to figure out what I'm going to do for the second package.

Now for those of you who know me personally, NO I didn't buy myself ANY yarn when I bought for my swapee....althought I did buy myself a book, Charmed Knits; Projects for Harry Potter Fans! I couldn't resist. For $10.00 it was totally worth it!!!!!!!!!!

I will be getting pictures up of some stuff next week, I will have some time. I think. I pretty much will be working 5 days 11 hours a day, but I'll have two hours when I get home at night before my bed time to post pictures, knit, clean, cook, do laundry, etc.....well, lately for me, that will be extra time. Life has been super busy lately. Very cool, and I'm liking my life more and more lately, just super busy.

No comments: