Tuesday, August 28, 2007

- Oddball blanket (my portion) DONE!!!!

So my portion of the oddball blanket #1 is done! Here are some pictures:

The Whole Blanket:
My Portion of the Blanket:



A view of the front and back:


I really enjoyed working on this blanket, and have to say, the other people who knitted on this are so talented! The blanket is absolutely beautiful, and whoever receives this blanket will be so lucky. It surely will be a treasure! I can't wait for the Oddball Blanket #3 to arrive at my doorstep.

I sent the blanket, and some goodies to the next knitter "newamy" in Oregon. I hope she likes the little presents and has as wonderful a time on the blanket as I did.

Oh, I knitted my portion in grey and lilac Caron simply soft. Here is the pattern I used:

I did a simple slip stitch pattern:

With Color A: K1, S1 purlwise, K last two stitches (Carry yarn on right side of work when slipping stitches)
With Color A: P1, S1, P last two stitches
With Color B: K1, S1 purlwise, K last two stitches (Carry yarn on right side of work when slipping stitches)
With Color B: P1, S1, P last two stitches

No comments: