Wednesday, October 10, 2007

- Most beautiful blanket pattern EVER

This is the MOST beautiful blanket I've seen in a LONG time. It's called the
Burridge Lake Aran Afghan. I really want to make this, but with my knitting/(now crocheting) ADD I don't know if I'll ever finish it. But since it is knit in panels, there might be a way I'll finish it when I'm old and gray.....I'm already a little gray, but I'm talking fully gray!

I found this pattern on the Outlander Fans group on ravelry.com. I print screened a list of the groups I am a member of on ravelry.com. I love that site.




Here is a screen shot of the few projects I've added to ravelry.com.


2 comments:

Teresa said...

Oh, I want to knit the afghan, too. But I'm just really cheap and can't see spending that much money on the yarn to make it. I'm thinking I need to seriously learn to spin so I make all those great projects I keep seeing. :D

letah75 said...

Hi Teresa,

This is EXACTLY why I like Knit Picks! Because they have beeeeeautiful yarn and it's cheap! But then so is Caron Simply Soft, love that stuff too!