Monday, October 22, 2007

- under the weather

I've been feeling under the weather lately. Stomach hurting, feel like I have a final that I haven't studied for. Don't know why, but feeling like that hasn't made me want to post much lately.

So I just thought I'd remind you all of a few movies I loved as a child, and think everyone should see:

Under the Rainbow very funny movies, hysterical in fact. Despite that it was made in the 1980's it's still funny.
The Dark Crystal is kind of a dark movie (hence the name), but still very good. Not for small, small children, but I think 7 and up (to adult) would be good.
La Cage aux folles a french movie that The Birdcage was a remake of. The original is MUCH better, and yup, I saw it when it came out (I was 4 years old). Shocked you say?!? That my parents would take me to see such a movie?!? Then check out this post and see my response. :-)

No comments: