Monday, November 26, 2007

- I'm back and happier than ever!

Hi all (my two faithful readers),
Ok, so the big news before I get to the trip and the knitting.......Drum roll please.......I'm engaged!!!!! My BF (I guess now my fiance) asked me to marry him on Sunday, November 25th(the day I got back from my trip)! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? According to my God sister, our family is not gaining, their finally getting rid of me....she's a brat. :-)



I'm back from my cruise to Mexico! I went on a 7 day cruise with 30 some odd of my papa's family. Ok, 30 of them is like 200 of a normal family. We had a good time, but it was long, and I'm glad to be home....although not too excited about going back to work on Thursday. But not too broken up either. My job is cool, and now that I've had a bit of a break, I'm recharged.

I finished my Sliver's palindrome hat while on the cruise. Here are some pictures:




Ok, I love this hat, its warm, pretty and oh so soft. I made it out of 100 pure wool that I bought through an online yarn co-op.

Now on to Mexico, here are a few pictures I took while on my trip. These are a sampling only as I am a picture taking maniac:














Here are some pictures of the ship and randomness in the ship. We sailed on the Carnival Pride:


















This is a towel animal that was left in our room. Every night we had a different animal.

I had my b-day on the ship (32nd) and my whole family sang happy birthday to me. It was cool!

3 comments:

--elf-- said...

Congrats!!! It's your other godsister, Andrea!

kristinknits said...

Congrats! : ) Enjoy this time early in your engagement - before the planning craziness is in full swing!

NH Knitting Mama said...

Hi, there! I found your blog through the Knitting Blogs Webring... I enjoyed reading about your trip - and CONGRATS on your engagement! Sounds like things are fantastic for you!