Thursday, December 27, 2007

- Knitting shirts

Oh, OH, before I get to the knitting shirts, I forgot to share. My wonderful and thoughtful Mama also got me knitting tags that say "From the knitting needles of Elisa" for me!!! I've been wanting those forever too, and she got 'em. She's super cool!

Now onto our scheduled topic:

Ok, I'm not talking about shirts you knit, but shirts that feature knitting. These are hysterical, and I had to share. When KIP (Knitting in Public) you get all kinds of stares and questions, or overheard comments.

Common comments/questions include:

What are you doing?
Is that crochet?
I could never do that I don't have the patience.
How long is that gonna take?
Why do you knit?
Did your grandma teach you? OR the ever popular "Aren't you a little young to be knitting?"
etc.

Knitting shirts:

Knitting answers
Do you really want to know?
MADD knit
Knitting panties
Don't mess with...
Prison knits
Kevin Costner Knit
The one FH hears all the time
Aggressive Knitter

No comments: