Wednesday, January 30, 2008

- Comcast SUCKS booty

I can't stand my cable company. They have a DVR product that doesn't work. I've had 4 in less than 3 months and none of them work worth a damn. I've had to take time off of work to get them replaced, and all they say is, "Oh, that's too bad, I understand your frustration. They usually work."

Ok, if they usually work that's great and all, but is my house the DVR death valley or what? They work until I get a hold of them, then they SUCK!!!!! To top it off they keep you on hold for 45 minutes. Ok, I'm already pissed off that you have equipment that doesn't do what you say it does, now you're going to force me to listen to that stupid ass recording that says (In a sickly sweet insincere voice) "We value your business. The next available representative will be with you shortly. Thank you for waiting." AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!! By the time the "next representative" gets to me, I am spitting nails, and ready to ream them so hard their unborn children will still feel the shock waves of my irritation and disgust.

I am so frustrated with companies that have horrible customer service.

1 comment:

Marigold said...

It sooo sucks. My cable service recently changed from Insight to Comcast, and, despite the letters from comcast saying nothing would change, I just got a NEw letter from comcast. They think I've cancelled their service and they want their internet modem back. Or they're going to charge me for it. But I didn't cancel service, and the modem isn't theirs, my husband has had it since before we got married. Are they confused, or what?