Wednesday, January 9, 2008

- Cool or Interesting blogs.

People blog about all kinds of things. I like to write about knitting and family history. Some people blog about mundane things as a way to keep in contact with friends or family, kinda like an ongoing cyber-Christmas card. Here are a few blogs that I find interesting:

Post Secret this blog updates every Sunday, has spawned books, and is a rather interesting commentary on our society and what people fell they can't share with friends or family.

WW1: Experiences of an English Soldier This blog is written by the grandson of a WWI soldier. He basically transcribes the letters sent by his grandfather. They are being posted 90 years from they day they were written. I think this is particularly interesting in respect to all that is going on in the world now.

The Bloggess I've only read this a few times, but I linked to one particular post of hers that is rather funny.

Crazy Aunt Purl she's pretty funny.

Yarn Harlot and just because she's funny and a knitter.....gotta have a knitter!

3 comments:

Mama Drama Jenny, the Bloggess said...

I'm so honored to be on such a great list! You rock!

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I about the list inform should have more info then it has.