Friday, January 4, 2008

Ok, I've knit the cuff portion about 2 1/2 inches. I then knit two rounds (for stockinette so when I sew it up it will have a cleaner edge) and now I have started increasing. Here is what I've done:

Round 1: K2, p4 (bar increase before each purl stitch), k2, p4,k2

Round 2: K2, p4, k2, p4, k2

Round 3: K4 (bar increase before each knit stitch), p4, k4, p4, k4

Round 4: k4, p4, k4, p4, k4

Roundd 5: k4, p4, k4, p4, k4 (for 240 stitches)

I know have twice the number of stitches that I started with. What I'm wondering is do you think I should increase anymore, or will twice the number of stitches be good? I am going to knit out about 5 inches, so that the visor when folded over will be 2 1/2 inches. Should I increase again? Or should twice the stitches be enough?

1 comment:

CresceNet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.