Friday, February 8, 2008

- I'm a bad blogger

I know, I'm a bad blogger, I haven't had time to do anything lately, even catch my breath. I've been working, teaching CPR, worked the election, been through a State audit at my job, trying to get wedding plans together, doing pre-marital counseling, trying to keep in touch with my friends, eating when time permits, getting my car smogged and registered, and a multitude of other things, including trying to keep the house clean.....one day I'll get a break! Maybe!?!

In an among all of those other things, I've been trying to knit to keep my sanity. I cast on for a seed stitch washcloth, for FH, and for a blanket that I've linked to a million and one times (but here it is again) Burridge Lake Afghan. I have no idea how I am going to knit this since everytime I tell FH, I have to concentrate on this....that is when he wants to chitchat about EVERYTHING under the sun. But somehow when I'm knitting the seed stitch washcloth, it's all about "Shhh, I'm watching twilight zone." Ok, so I'm exaggerating a little bit, but still, it's kinda like that.

I also got in the mail the Great American Aran Afghan and it's kick ass!! The patterns are super pretty and nice!

I also bought some candy on amazon (for FH) it's this rum raisin candy bar, and I got him the LG Voyager for his birthday. Boy oh boy is he lucky!! Now I'm jealous of his phone....I still like mine, but his is super cool! :-)

No comments: