Tuesday, February 19, 2008

- Wedding plans

So I think all I need to get is a photographer and disposable cameras for the reception.

I've got:

Bridesmaid dresses (pattern and material) - $12.99 per yard (getting their dresses made for the cost of material)
My dress $204.00 <--gotta love ebay
Bridesmaid presents (not gonna say in case they check this site)
Groom's suit, zoot suit (chosen not bought) $125.00
Groom's cufflinks $4.49 <--Gotta love ebay.
Groomsmen suits (chosen not bought) $125.00 each
flowers $507.00
food (family is making it all, mine and his)
invitations @ $65.00
Cake $2.00 per serving
Decorations brides maids are doing
Reception site (either the church or one of two sites, $500.00)
Priest <-- old family friend
And we're done.....I think!

Oh, I need to buy my wedding bra, shoes, nylons and garter....and get the dress altered and that's it.

2 comments:

Jan in CA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jan in CA said...

Letah,

We've been trying to contact your through KH, Ravelry and postcard. Please contact Sandy asap. Thank you!

Jan