Tuesday, March 18, 2008

- Earth History

I saw this article on a dinosaur mummy and found it pretty cool. They are carefully unearthing this natural mummy that has it's skin intact. What an amazing find, could do a lot to teach us about how dinosaurs actually looked.

I love history, and historical "riddles" or things that blast our "knowledge" of what came before. I mean we all "know" that there wasn't contact between China and Europe until fairly recently....right?!?

The Taklamakan Mummies are natural mummies, made by burying these people in a very dry desert climate in China. They appear to be between 3,500 and 2,000 years old. Nova and here is another article about the mummies.

Gotta love Otzi the Iceman, he keeps yielding new and interesting tidbits.

1 comment:

Servidores said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.