Monday, March 24, 2008

- Elfquest , yarn and a pregnant man

Ok all Elfquest has a Myspace page!!!!

You can buy their stuff at Cafe Press. LOVE Elfquest!!!!!

I came across this yarn it's called Banana Silk I'm interested in it, and posted a question on Knittinghelp.com about it. I'll let you know what I find out.

There are so many new types of yarn out there, knitting is no longer your grandmother's craft! If you have a yarn question I suggest Knittersreview.com.

Corn Yarn
Bamboo Yarn
Sea Silk
Camel Yarn
Soy yarn
Yak yarn
Llama Yarn
Modal
Milk Yarn

I know there are many others, but this short list should open your eyes to the wide world of knitting yarn. I love the stuff, and have a stash that goes on forever, much to the chagrin of FH. Who I think is of the belief that someday my yarn will have it's own room. I figure if car's get their own room (ie: garage) why can't my yarn?

Now onto the pregnant man, and a picture of said pregnant man can be seen below.
I love this story. And have to add with all of the short sci-fi stories I've read with the premise of men getting pregnant, I never thought I'd live to see the day!

1 comment:

Milene said...

I seem to remember a movie where the governator was pregnant!