Saturday, June 21, 2008

- Wedding Pictures

The wedding party. From left to right; Nicole, Natalie, Denise, Amanda, Erika, ME, MY HUSBAND, James, Johnny, Nigel, Sean. In front Emerahl and Junior.


Emerahl, myself and Junior

Myself and Junior.

Me, grandma and the new hubby.


My Daddy, Mama, and my mother-in-law and father-in-law.

The Hubby's family.

My new beautiful family.


My sisters-in-law and brother-in-law
The rings.


Us being silly.


More to come when I'm not exhausted from a 55 hour work week....and 100+ degree weather

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the purple accent on your dress. You look so happy! Best wishes!

jeanius said...

beautiful! I love the purple trim on your gown! You guys look so happy!

Holly said...

Congratulations! You make a beautiful family. Wishing you all the best!