Friday, October 17, 2008

- More Secret Stork

I got another one:

ABC Poem
A is for angel, sent from above,
Bis for baby, smothered with love,
C is for cute as cute can be
D is for diapers and changing them for me,
E is for everything baby and more,
F is for father walking the floor,
G is for glad you are finally her,
H is for hiccups that are funny and dear,
I is for icky sticky messing,
J is for Jesus and His blessing,
K is for kisses and kindness and keep,
L is for Love, so wide and deep,
M is for Mommy and her loving arms,
N is for Never coming to harm,
O is for oat cereal and later Cheerios,
P is for precious little fingers and toes,
Q is for quiet, baby is sleeping,
R is for relatives, always come peeping,
S is for sleep, but not for your folks,
T is for tub and all those long soaks,
U is for unconditional as in love from your parents,
V is for very active as you will soon merit,
W is for wakeful, watchful and wise,
X is for the Xtra Special light you brought to our eyes,
Y is for you - who is a bright as the sun,
Z is for zest of living that you gave us, little one.

I haven't opened the present yet, so I don't know what it is, I'll have to update when I do.

No comments: