Wednesday, October 15, 2008

- Secret Stork

So one of my coworkers, has decided to become my secret stork. :-)

In the last two days I've had two presents left on my desk with no name, but a poem attached.

Poem #1
Time Well Spent
See tiny fingers and tiny toes,
Bright baby eyes, cute baby nose;
Hear baby gurgles and baby sighs,
As Mom and Dad sing lullabies.
Life is changed, but that's okay;
It's fun to spend glad hours each day,
Taking time for all the good
That comes along with parenthood.


Poem #2
A Baby is a Miracle
This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love
He must have known
We'd give our all
And always do our best
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed


In the first present I got three little pink baby hats. In present two I got little gloves with a bear that squeaks when you squeeze it.

I sent out an e-mail this morning when I got to work (prior to the second present) saying I think someone forgot to sign their name and let me know who they are so I could thank them...I got the second present right afterwards. I'm so curious as to who it is, and think they are so sweet whoever they are.