Friday, November 21, 2008

- Secret Stork flys again

Got another one.

Star
Star is our
beautiful baby girl
with a tiny soul
so
sweet and new,
That your Daddy and I
knew
that the world
was waiting for
an
adorable little girl
just like you...

I still don't know who it is, but I have a guess! :-)

This time it's two more receiving blankets which you can NEVER have too much of! :-) I'm 31 weeks 3 days today....that means on Tuesday, Nov. 25th, I'll be 7 1/2 months. WOW, time is flying for sure!!!!

3 comments:

gaga said...

Dollface Mommy knitting girl! How funny and I have to share - I traveled home to spend Christmas with my parents and walked in to their study one day and Mom had your blog on her moniter!

I said "MOM! You read Letah!" and she told me she likes your liks especially. I said your baby was due on Obama's inauguration day and she knew that!

Small world.

Hope you are well and warm and I am thinking about you.

gaga said...

links not liks

Anna said...

So, I know you're a wee bit busy being a mom and all (congrats!), but who was the secret stork?