Tuesday, December 30, 2008

- Blog to make you laugh

I love funny people. Funny people are like fresh air, or your favorite food. You always want it, but aren't always around it....and you can never overdose on it.

This blog post is hysterical. If you're having a bad day, check it out, so freakin' funny. It's from 2004, so it's an oldie but a goodie. This seriously made me snort.

Now the rest of his blog is funny too, so you've got to check it out, but the one I linked too, is so very "manly" and really brings so many manly qualities to the forefront. It also reminds me that when baby is born, she might not be the only one I'm telling, "NO! That doesn't go in your mouth."

Or to my mother who will understand this "Don't lick the ballet bar is a valid rule for 5 year olds."

No comments: