Thursday, February 5, 2009

- Diaper

So I thought it would be good to post my diaper suggestions. I have found the best diapers for my daughter are:

Nature Babycare

I was planning on cloth, but she came early and I hadn't contacted the local diaper service. My cousin made a diaper cake for the baby shower, and used biodegradable diapers. I have found them to be WONDERFUL! They don't blow out (and damn if my lovely daughter can't shoot some poo, how she is so little and holds so much I'll never figure out). Anywhoo, they are compostable, and she doesn't get a rash when she uses these. You can find them at Babys R Us, some Toys R Us, Amazon...I ordered mine at Target.com using a $5 off coupon I found online (but should have used my AAA discount). Oh well. I'd love to hear other diaper recommendations, be they disposable or cloth.

No comments: