Wednesday, February 4, 2009

- Loving my daughter


I love this kid. She's a constant joy. I can't stop looking at her, staring really. I'm sure she's wondering why and who this strange woman is who is constantly in her face. :-)

I took her to work today, and while I know people always say "Oh your daughter is beautiful." I never get tired of hearing it. I love showing her off, and hearing people say how pretty she is. :-) I know they are telling the truth which makes it so much better (he, he).


She's gaining weight well, and growing inches in days (or so it seems). She changes so fast it's hard to keep up. Her hair is growing like a weed, and she's so much more curious and aware every day.

It's so fun to see the changes. One day I'll be able to knit again, but right now, I don't miss it so much, because I've got something to keep my interest. :-)

Oh, and I've joined facebook, it's pretty cool.