Saturday, August 8, 2009

- Added yet another thing I'm probably not going to finish.

I know I don't have time to blog. I know I don't have time to knit. I know I don't have time to read. I know I don't have time to ______________ <----enter random activity here.

Yet I just started a new google site for the family. I'm only opening it up to my family and DH's family. I've added a calendar and allowed everyone to use/make changes to it. I'm hoping we can have one site that everyone goes to so we know what is going on, coming up, etc. But I know, I'm going to have trouble keeping it up. SIGH.

On a positive note, I'm almost done with my first baby clothing outfit, that I'm giving to DH's hubby. It's the Kaia Babydoll dress/shirt thingy. Whatever it is, it's too cute, and I can't wait to make one for Rosa Leigh (who by the way said "hi" today)

No comments: