Tuesday, August 4, 2009

- Been soooooo long

It's been a long time since my last post. I've been so freakin' busy. With the baby, and the husband, and the son, frankly, my time is no longer my own. I've been trying to keep up with friends and family on facebook, and visit my WTE Mommas. That takes up all of my limited free time.

I am in the process of knitting a dress, which was supposed to be for Rosa Leigh, but is going to be for my husband's cousin's daughter (who has yet to make an appearance in this world) as I used the wrong size needles and it will be too small for Rosa Leigh when finished.


It's amazing how many things can happen in a month when you have a baby. She's crawling, has two teeth and two more that will appear any day now. We've gotten a new car, paid off an old car, school will be starting soon for our son, we've been back and forth from home to the Bay regularly.

I've gotten addicted to my crackberry and am lamenting all the time I lost not just breaking down and getting one years ago. I am wishing someone would come up with some good knitting apps for the blackberry, so I could merge all of my loves.....Right now this is where I am. I would like to update my blog once a week, but I know that is a foolish and unatainable wish right now. So I will have to settle for 'when I can'.